PASA-PASBO Survey on the Impact of Funding Cuts (September 2011) – Survey reveals new school year has begun with reduced learning opportunities for students. Click here (pdf) to read the survey report.
- (Jul 15) Gov. Tom Wolf: Good news from Harrisburg, The timely passage of a strong budget bodes well for Pa.
- (Jul 15) State universities to see a $178 tuition increase, smallest in nine years
- (Jul 15) Lesson learned?: Public outrage likely forced a faster state budget
- (Jul 14) Pedro A. Rivera: New state budget invests in Wilkes-Barre Area students, and boosts Pennsylvania’s prospects
- (Jul 14) Pa. budget deal with education funding boost hinged on compromise, avoiding controversy
- (Jul 11) Pennsylvania adopts a new formula to fund schools
- (Sep 30) ‘Wild West’ charter school spending, lack of openness spotlighted in Roebuck report
- (Sep 10) Hanger: Wolf offering ‘major concessions’ in PA budget talks