PASA-PASBO Survey on the Impact of Funding Cuts (September 2011) – Survey reveals new school year has begun with reduced learning opportunities for students. Click here (pdf) to read the survey report.
- EPLC Education Notebook – Special Budget Edition – Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- (Feb 11) Governor Wolf proposes education reinvestment plan featuring natural gas severance tax
- (Nov 4) PA Governor-Elect Tom Wolf Hails Education a Priority
- (Oct 30) Obama administration issues rules to regulate colleges with career-training programs
- (Sept 30) EPLC President Ron Cowell’s Testimony to Basic Education Funding Commission
- (Aug 26) Basic Ed circuit riders to boost awareness for need of ‘fair and predictable’ school funding
- (Aug 20) PASA / PASBO Basic Education Funding Commission School Finance Briefing Presentation
- (Aug 19) New Philly research consortium to “provide research and analyses on some of the city’s most pressing education issues” for the city’s district and charter sectors.