EPLC President Ron Cowell Provides Testimony to the Pennsylvania State Legislature’s Basic Education Funding Commission on K-12 school funding issues, with special emphasis on issues important to Pennsylvania’s rural school districts, and the students they serve
On September 30, 2014 in Clarion, Pennsylvania, EPLC President Ron Cowell provided testimony to the Basic Education Funding Commission. Click here to read the testimony presented by Ron.
- (Jul 15) Gov. Tom Wolf: Good news from Harrisburg, The timely passage of a strong budget bodes well for Pa.
- (Jul 15) State universities to see a $178 tuition increase, smallest in nine years
- (Jul 15) Lesson learned?: Public outrage likely forced a faster state budget
- (Jul 14) Pedro A. Rivera: New state budget invests in Wilkes-Barre Area students, and boosts Pennsylvania’s prospects
- (Jul 14) Pa. budget deal with education funding boost hinged on compromise, avoiding controversy
- (Jul 11) Pennsylvania adopts a new formula to fund schools
- (Sep 30) ‘Wild West’ charter school spending, lack of openness spotlighted in Roebuck report
- (Sep 10) Hanger: Wolf offering ‘major concessions’ in PA budget talks