The Pennsylvania School Funding Campaign is an unprecedented coalition of more than 30 statewide and regional education and advocacy organizations representing hundreds of thousands of parents, students, educators, school board members, administrators, and other concerned citizens advocating for adequate and equitable funding of Pennsylvania’s public schools.
- (Jul 15) Gov. Tom Wolf: Good news from Harrisburg, The timely passage of a strong budget bodes well for Pa.
- (Jul 15) State universities to see a $178 tuition increase, smallest in nine years
- (Jul 15) Lesson learned?: Public outrage likely forced a faster state budget
- (Jul 14) Pedro A. Rivera: New state budget invests in Wilkes-Barre Area students, and boosts Pennsylvania’s prospects
- (Jul 14) Pa. budget deal with education funding boost hinged on compromise, avoiding controversy
- (Jul 11) Pennsylvania adopts a new formula to fund schools
- (Sep 30) ‘Wild West’ charter school spending, lack of openness spotlighted in Roebuck report
- (Sep 10) Hanger: Wolf offering ‘major concessions’ in PA budget talks